So, I'm starting law school in August. I just sent in my financial aid award acceptance. Hurray! I won't be eating ramen three meals a day!
Now I'm trying to find a place to live. I'm meeting with two potential roommates this week and will be looking at more apartments next Saturday. It's a pain to drive all the way to Waco, but it must be done. It's ridiculous how expensive housing is near campus. The apartments that I can afford come with reviews like, "Yes, there are bugs, but you just have to get a can of roach spray and it'll be fine." Or, "I got mugged in the parking lot." No, thank you.
Do not, I repeat, do NOT, live in the Brazos Place complex near the campus. If you can avoid living in a property managed by K&S Properties, you'll probably be a lot happier.
ReplyDeleteTrust me on this one. Also, welcome to BLS.
Thanks for the advice and the welcome, Justin!
ReplyDeleteLive in Hewitt or Robinson: 10 minute drive (no problem), much better properties, and better rent!
ReplyDelete